1) Username: Enter your BCATA Membership ID number
2) Fill in your profile information
3) Click [Submit]
4) Complete payment on the next page via credit card or Paypal.
Annual dues for all classes of membership shall be determined by the directors, and shall be effective as of the first day of the membership year. The membership year shall coincide with the fiscal year.
Late Fees and payment schedule for Registered and Professional lapsed members:
$115 would be owed for the current fiscal year ($135 if late)
+ PLUS a $20 late fee (less than 12 months) or $50 administration fee (over 12 months)
- +$100 fee for members lapsed 1 yr = ($265)
- +$200 fee for members lapsed 2 yrs = ($365)
- +$300 fee for members lapsed 3 yrs = ($465)
If you are currently a student and would like to upgrade to a Professional Member
- Collect your paperwork as noted on this page: Professional Members Requirements
- Submit the 3 pieces of documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the $95 upgrade fee by clicking the button below. (Upgrade option is only available to those student members who are upgrading their membership from student to professional within the same fiscal year.)
Please note – if you wish to pay for your membership via cheque, please enter the coupon code CHEQUES.
BCATA: Professional Membership